Wednesday, June 6, 2012

5 Tips on Staying Young from Sam Pinto

If you worry about getting older, learn how maintain your youth with these tips from Sam!
Between her days as a housemate on Pinoy Big Brother in 2009 and win in last year's FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World poll, Sam Pinto's shown she's game for anything and eager to reach new horizons in her showbiz career. The 21-year-old loves life and treats everything with positivity and passion--which might be why she was chosen as veteran actor Cesar Montano's leading lady in his upcoming action flick, Hitman.

While Sam is a long way from getting wrinkles, she's already an expert on keeping herself youthful and carefree. Want to look and feel fresh like Sam? Read on for her advice!


1. TAKE A RISK.

"All the things I do, I do because they were in the moment. Hindi ko naman talaga sila pinangarap, so when they happened, I was really proud of myself," Sam says, mentioning that the risks she's taken have all paid off.


2. BE SILLY.

When asked what happiness is, Sam, without missing a beat, answers, "Candy!" She loves Britney Spears and enjoys comedy because "Okay lang magmukhang tanga! (It's all right to look stupid!)"


3. STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVITY.

"Ang hirap ng mga nega! (It's hard to deal with pessimists!)" Sam exclaims. "I'm generally happy and positive. I don't really like people who are mabigat dalhin."


4. BE ACCEPTING.

The faster you can accept certain things, the faster you can get out of a rut. "I just had to accept it," Sam answers when asked how she coped after her parents' separation.


5. KEEP THINGS SIMPLE. 

"Kung gusto ko, gusto ko. Kung ayaw, hindi ko na gagawin (If I want something, then I'll do it. If I don't like something, I just won't do it)," Sam explains. Sometimes, you really don't need to think too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment